Life Coach, Mental Toughness Coach, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Nutrition Coach & Weight Loss Coach
TAKE A FREE CLASS – VISIT THE CALENDAR PAGE FOR CLASS DATES/TIMES
The Whole Health Experience –
The Whole Health Connection – What I can do for you! Personal Training, Nutrition Consultation / Meal Planning, Nutrition for Chronic Illness and Disease, Weight loss or Weight gain Plans and Guidance, Life Coaching with a concentration on Mental Toughness challenges and the Mind-Body connection through fitness and nutrition.
I’m Wendie, I’m a Life Coach and soon to be a Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor, Licensed in the State of NY, I offer Whole Health Coaching in Katonah NY. Life is hard, and the choices we make can determine how we cope with life which can benefit us or be of a hindrance. The process by which we do things is just as important as the outcome. We learn from our experiences so we can be better for the future and not repeat the same mistakes. If you aren’t learning from your past and loathe the thought of the next stressful situation, then you haven’t gathered enough tools from your experiences to help you on your journey through life. Stress is a part of life, so is sadness, anger, anxiety, pain, love, joy, happiness, frustration, etc. So if this is what should be expected, then we need to learn how to manage ourselves effectively so we don’t fall to pieces the next time life gets tough.
- How do we do that? We learn to COPE!
- How do we cope? By gathering the appropriate tools for our tool belt so the next time life gets tough (which it always will,) we can pull out the tools needed for the job. We use a hammer to get a nail in the wall, not a screwdriver, right? So if you don’t have the right tool for the job, you won’t be effective. You don’t use anger for stress, and take your frustrations out on others. Instead, you might use effective communication, or interpersonal skills for support.
- How do we know what is the right tool? By identifying your triggers, understanding them and then learning how to manage the appropriate emotional response and controlling it so it doesn’t control you.
- How nice would it be, if the next time you were feeling stressed you could throw your arm up in the air and say…….”I can only control me, and I can only control what is in my control. I will do the best job I can while remaining calm and the rest, I’m just not going to worry about.”
Does that sound crazy? Impossible, a dream? Let me show you how! We all have unresolved trauma from our past that could have come from childhood, adulthood, in various relationships, different life experiences, that hasn’t been dealt with, meaning, those feelings haven’t been evaluated and understood. As an adult, it’s easy to sweep it under the rug and justify the situation from an adult point of view, but that doesn’t mean your subconscious doesn’t remember the pain and stress it caused. Now when those feelings are triggered in other situations, we don’t understand why we had such a strong emotional response, or why we responded at all. Understanding that is how you acquire the tools in your tool belt.
Ready to start being a healthier, happier version of yourself? Give me a Call 917-334-8512
Nutrition Coach & Weight Loss Coach:
I’m a certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Nutrition Coach & Weight Loss Coach – I can help you get through all your obstacles regarding your nutrition and weight goals by tackling the obstacles that stand in your way, ie. time restraints, physical limitations, fears, mental blocks or just not knowing how to start. I will put together a comprehensive, step by step plan that is easy for YOU to follow because it will be tailored to YOUR lifestyle. I believe you cannot fix anything in the body without first tackling the mind-body connection. This is why we get a stomach ache, headache, feel unfocused, unmotivated, have chronic illness or pain, weight gain/loss, anxiety, phobias, etc. when we are stressed. On the other end of the spectrum, feeling good and being happy makes us feel healthy, less achy and gives us more energy. I give support by educating and helping YOU create a plan for wellness from head to toe.
Part of Whole Health Coaching is discussing how YOU became the person YOU are today – What brought YOU to me? What do YOU need to change? What do YOU need to do differently, what is YOUR ultimate goal, and HOW do YOU get there?! Then we create THE plan!!
- We will create a plan TOGETHER which will include dietary and fitness advice that YOU can adhere to and will bring you steps closer to your weight & nutrition goals. Each week we will go over that plan and adjust based on results
- I’ll work out with you and train you for optimal results
- I’ll eat with you and teach you healthy recipes you can enjoy day after day
- We’ll go grocery shopping so I can point out what you should be buying and shouldn’t
- I’ll teach you how to increase your metabolism and make your body burn its own fat for energy
- I’ll listen when you tell me you can’t, and I tell you YOU CAN!
Personal Training in Katonah & Group Fitness Instructor:
When it comes to Personal Training in Katonah, you have a few options. There are some good trainers in town but here is my philosophy on Personal Training and Group Fitness:
I offer small group training classes in my home gym in Katonah NY as well as private personal training sessions. The group training classes are listed on the Calendar page of the website and registration for classes and personal training is on the Registration page. Our small group training classes are mostly strength training with some cardio for a toned physique. I will teach you how to maximize the benefits of your workout so your metabolism burns fat and increases cellular respiration improving your heart health and increasing longevity.
Start Feeling GREAT today and sign up for a class!
Personal Training in Katonah – Group Fitness Instructor, Nutrition Coach, Weight Loss Coach for Westchester County – Somers, Yorktown Heights, Katonah, Bedford, Mt. Kisco, Chappaqua, Briarcliff, Cortlandt Manor, Brewster, North & South Salem, Ardsley, Armonk etc. – just to name a few.